Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lipsyzipsy
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:47 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By lipsyzipsy
What are you talking about? Nevermind, this is...

What are you talking about? Nevermind, this is too old thread to handle or answer.

Cheers
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:45 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By lipsyzipsy
As far as I know, it depends how much you weigh...

As far as I know, it depends how much you weigh and what kind of life style you live in. But one thing that you should always remember that you can loose your weight and it is possible.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:44 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By lipsyzipsy
They are worth it alright but you got to let your...

They are worth it alright but you got to let your doc know about the usage and show the pills before you take it.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:42 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By lipsyzipsy
I usually get dark chocolates as snacks and its...

I usually get dark chocolates as snacks and its really good healthy snack from the list of healthy food.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:39 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By lipsyzipsy
Treadmill are fine and this is perfect solution...

Treadmill are fine and this is perfect solution for those who live in polluted city.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:38 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By lipsyzipsy
Just going to gym won't get you big muscles. You...

Just going to gym won't get you big muscles. You have to look up the manuals or daily workout routine which you can get from your instructor.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 06:37 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By lipsyzipsy
I have been doing pushups for many years now and...

I have been doing pushups for many years now and I don't other workout. Push 4 sets of pushups everyday is good enough for me.
Forum: General March 24th 12, 03:16 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By lipsyzipsy
I skip my breakfast sometimes. I only start...

I skip my breakfast sometimes. I only start eating after 9 AM usually.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8