Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: workat0it
Forum: General July 29th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By workat0it
I cant balance...

So my friend decided to take me surfing for the first time the other
day and it was such a blast.. Although iím not very good yet.. he says
i need to work on my balance.. Does anyone know of an...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1