Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A
Forum: Swimming May 10th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 4
Posted By A
Question about Swimming mp3 players

I have an old Speedo Radio that I swim with (the left ear bud always gets discombobulated so I only usually hear in the right, but thats better than nothing).

I want an mp3 player for the pool and...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1