Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: williamthatcher
Forum: General May 26th 11, 04:28 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By williamthatcher
dude it doesn't matter how long you walk on the...

dude it doesn't matter how long you walk on the treadmill.. Its the intensity of your exercise.
Forum: Weights May 26th 11, 03:42 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By williamthatcher
I find the BMI really helpful in monitoring your...

I find the BMI really helpful in monitoring your health. A way to score the proper ratio of weight and height. :-) just perfect! and its been used by the WHO to score malnutrition, thats credibility...
Forum: Weights May 26th 11, 03:36 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By williamthatcher
my friend..one line for you "you haven't...

my friend..one line for you "you haven't lived life if never at one point you risked it"
Forum: Weights May 26th 11, 03:31 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By williamthatcher
The anatomy of a human being will always be the...

The anatomy of a human being will always be the same. But there will be some variations when you check out the culture,type of diet..etc etc etc.
Forum: General May 26th 11, 02:43 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By williamthatcher
I'm with fraser on this one too. Why would you...

I'm with fraser on this one too. Why would you even make that type of conclusion man. Its the power of the human body. nuff said!
Forum: General May 25th 11, 05:40 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By williamthatcher
I prefer working out at home. You save the effort...

I prefer working out at home. You save the effort in going to the gym and also you can cut down on the gym expenses. There are always some good regimens posted on forums such as these and also...
Forum: Running May 21st 11, 05:53 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By williamthatcher
Repeated running increases your knee strength....

Repeated running increases your knee strength. The continuous pressure you put your knees while you run hardens and strengthens the joints and the muscles in the area. Also the bone increases its...
Forum: Running May 21st 11, 05:49 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By williamthatcher
Running is great and very productive as long as...

Running is great and very productive as long as you increase your distance and speed eventually. Its due to your bodies improving endurance, if you don't increase the stres you put your body through...
Forum: Running May 21st 11, 05:46 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By williamthatcher
I agree with the others, Vaseline is way better....

I agree with the others, Vaseline is way better. Body Glide reeks like hell. The scent is so annoying. Also It messes up your clothes/gear.
Forum: Running May 21st 11, 05:41 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By williamthatcher
Kudos to you guys! I wanna be as fit when I reach...

Kudos to you guys! I wanna be as fit when I reach that age. Its kinda inspiring to know at that age you can still do what you do. I'm still 22 though so I got a lot of catching up to do. Can any one...
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 05:32 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By williamthatcher
I believe you should get the one with better...

I believe you should get the one with better handling. The extra bux you spend for the handling will be important when you're in the race already. Handling is always better than speed for me.
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 05:24 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By williamthatcher
Why go out in the cold if you can do your work...

Why go out in the cold if you can do your work out at home while waiting for the weather to be better. What are you gonna do if its winter? Well you gotta improvise.
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 05:19 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By williamthatcher
I can see why people recommend that, its because...

I can see why people recommend that, its because your body should be trained to maintain a low heart rate while exerting effort so that when the triathlon begins you won't burn to much of your...
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 05:13 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By williamthatcher
The reason why they do this is because it will...

The reason why they do this is because it will defeat the purpose of the event/sport. The olympics and all the sports symbolize man's struggle and his power to overcome it with their own will and...
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 04:43 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By williamthatcher
apparently if all of you are birds...

apparently if all of you are birds metaphorically, then the one who gets the worm first wins right? you should think that one over.
Forum: Triathalon May 21st 11, 04:39 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By williamthatcher
It is quite important to strengthen your back and...

It is quite important to strengthen your back and leg muscles before cycling for long distances especially during triathlons. An injury could ruin your career. You should always see for yourself that...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16