Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Janney[_2_]
Forum: Weights March 20th 13, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
I have a new hip

"Steve Freides" writes:

Jim Janney wrote:
I stopped posting here early in 2012 following an acute attack of
nausea and abdominal pain, the second in less than a year. It...
Forum: Weights March 20th 13, 12:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
I have a new hip

I stopped posting here early in 2012 following an acute attack of nausea
and abdominal pain, the second in less than a year. It passed after
about six hours but left me feeling odd and wrong for...
Forum: Weights July 28th 12, 03:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Training Week Ending 8 July 2012

"Steve Freides" writes:

08 July 2012, WNPF Meet, all weights in pounds.

SQ: 175, 195, 205 - last rep a struggle bought fought the good fight and
got it, had no more.

Forum: Weights April 2nd 12, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
a day late but still on topic

http://www.criterion.com/films/28373-kindergarten-cop

Although, to be honest, I've sometimes wondered about some of their
other choices.

--
Jim Janney
Forum: Weights March 10th 12, 06:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jim Janney" wrote in message
"Steve Freides" ...
Forum: Weights March 10th 12, 06:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Physics or Kinesiology?

"Steve Freides" writes:

Jim Janney wrote:
"Steve Freides" writes:

Jim Janney wrote:

If you don't like isometrics, here's another one. Pick a...
Forum: Weights March 9th 12, 05:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Physics or Kinesiology?

"Steve Freides" writes:

Jim Janney wrote:

If you don't like isometrics, here's another one. Pick a dumbbell off
the floor and lift it over your head. Now lower it back...
Forum: Weights March 9th 12, 06:25 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
David???? Still more intullugints: Pavel does barbells....

Jim Janney writes:

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jim Janney" wrote in message
Forum: Weights March 9th 12, 05:35 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
David???? Still more intullugints: Pavel does barbells....

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jim Janney" wrote in message
"Existential Angst"...
Forum: Weights March 8th 12, 10:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Still more intullugints: Pavel does barbells....

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
Jason Earl wrote:

First of all, the extra...
Forum: Weights March 8th 12, 10:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Still more intullugints: Pavel does barbells....

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jason Earl" wrote in message
On Wed, Mar 07 2012, Existential Angst...
Forum: Weights February 13th 12, 09:06 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Training Week Ending 12 Feb 2012

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jim Janney" wrote in message
"Steve Freides" ...
Forum: Weights February 13th 12, 07:48 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 20
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Training Week Ending 12 Feb 2012

"Steve Freides" writes:

How was your lifting this week just past? Tell us - others can benefit
from reading about your training.

No organised lifting last week, but I did a...
Forum: Weights January 30th 12, 06:20 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Nearly 60, and resuming training...

"AL_n" writes:

I am nearly 60 and I have just started working out again after a 2-year
break. During that 2-year break, I have been very lazy and sedentary. Now I
Forum: Weights January 23rd 12, 12:53 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
emotions

I found this link mentioned in an investing forum:

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/12/pf/investing/sell_stock_best_money_moves.moneymag/index.htm

Briefly, it's the story of a guy who got out of the...
Forum: Weights January 23rd 12, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Training Week Ending 22 January 2012

"Steve Freides" writes:

It was a busy week for me but I managed to lift - how'd you do?

Please post a summary of your goals for the week just past and how you
did in...
Forum: General January 13th 12, 08:34 PM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
What happens when you stop?

waxlrose writes:

I'm 26 years old. Male. 6 Feet, 140lbs. Obviously I'm pretty thin. I
almost never excercise, but I'm thinking about starting. Some...
Forum: Weights January 9th 12, 05:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Training Week Ending 8 January 2012

"Steve Freides" writes:

Jim Janney wrote:
"Steve Freides" writes:

How was your first week of 2012? Inquiring minds want to know!

Tuesday
Forum: Weights January 9th 12, 08:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Steve Freides" writes:

How was your first week of 2012? Inquiring minds want to know!

Tuesday
weighted pullups 5 x (1+2)
dragon walks

Thursday
weighted pullups 5 x (1+2+3)
Forum: Weights January 6th 12, 03:37 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
Ping Janney, Jason: Handstands

"Existential Angst" writes:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/does-this-thrill-bill-part-2-1412/1376731/

The obligatory commercial, of course, then skip to about...
Forum: Weights January 3rd 12, 10:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
One-finger pushups, Jack Lalanne et al

Doc writes:

On Jan 2, 1:20*pm, Jim Janney wrote:

More of a glute-ham raise than a pushup, I'd guess. *They should pull
the camera back...
Forum: Weights January 2nd 12, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
One-finger pushups, Jack Lalanne et al

|" writes:

On Dec 7 2011, 8:25*pm, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVfe-crHDs*JLL...
Forum: Weights January 2nd 12, 07:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
counting down the hours

Bert Olton writes:

My apologies for chiming in before I've really gotten the hang of the
newsgroup...I've been lurking and reading for a couple of weeks, but
this...
Forum: Weights January 2nd 12, 12:22 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
counting down the hours

"Existential Angst" writes:

Nice thong, too, good jugs!! holy ****....

It's art :-)

You know, the nudity really WAS artful, quite added to the effect, imo....
Forum: Weights January 1st 12, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim Janney[_2_]
counting down the hours

"Existential Angst" writes:

"Jim Janney" wrote in message
How better than with the dance of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100