Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sycochkn
Forum: Weights November 16th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.sport.weightlifting,misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 4
Posted By sycochkn
Maximum power output for a human for short periods?

"Paul Cassel" wrote in message
Robert Clark wrote:
I'm interested in producing human powered vehicles. I...
Forum: Triathalon November 16th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.sport.weightlifting,misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 5

Robert Clark wrote:
I'm interested in producing human powered vehicles. I...
Forum: Weights November 10th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 38
Posted By sycochkn
What do you think?

"Hobbes" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights November 10th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 38
Posted By sycochkn
What do you think?

wrote in message
I started lifting weights heavily when I was 14. Now I am 15 and I can
bench 335 lbs. Also...
Forum: Weights October 22nd 07, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Posted By sycochkn
body fat testing

I bought one of those electronic body fat testers, fifty dollars. The
readings I get are about the same as I got with calipers, with a lot less
hassle. I get 14% in the athlete position and 15% in...
Forum: Weights October 15th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By sycochkn
reached my goal now how do i stay there

"WEZ" wrote in message

After 9 months hard training ive reached my goal
ive put on 2 stones, look and feel better,

i...
Forum: Weights October 14th 07, 08:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
High vs Low intensity - which is better? - I should clarify

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 2:43 pm, wrote:
So I have three goals in mind
1. Raise good...
Forum: Weights October 14th 07, 08:49 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
High vs Low intensity - which is better?

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 8:02 pm, Andrzej Rosa wrote:
Not really. Low intensity cardio...
Forum: Weights October 14th 07, 08:44 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
High vs Low intensity - which is better?

wrote in message
I'm not refering to the age old debate on high vs low intensity for
losing weight.
I know low...
Forum: Weights October 12th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,sci.physics,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By sycochkn
Economy of Motion

"D Stumpus" wrote in message

"Prisoner at War" wrote

Take the idea that you...
Forum: Running October 12th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,sci.physics,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By sycochkn
Economy of Motion

"D Stumpus" wrote in message

"Prisoner at War" wrote

Take the idea that you...
Forum: Triathalon October 12th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,sci.physics,rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By sycochkn
Economy of Motion

"D Stumpus" wrote in message

"Prisoner at War" wrote

Take the idea that you...
Forum: General October 9th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By sycochkn
A couple of musical terms definition

"sycochkn" wrote in message
meno mosso, accel. poco a poco, rit., Tempo primo?

Bob

Sorry, wrong group.

Bob
Forum: General October 9th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By sycochkn
A couple of musical terms definition

meno mosso, accel. poco a poco, rit., Tempo primo?

Bob
Forum: General October 7th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By sycochkn
Protein?? What's right for me?

wrote in message
I need some help deciding between whey and soy protein. I'm 6'2" and
about 183lbs. My BMI is...
Forum: Weights October 3rd 07, 05:37 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By sycochkn
Store for home gym

wrote in message
Hi

I am just relocated from germany and like to buy a home gym. I find it
a bit difficult...
Forum: Aerobic October 2nd 07, 02:00 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 3
Posted By sycochkn
Need to get fit and loose weight - Help Required

wrote in message
Hi All,

I have gone through my life with very little exercise and over the
years have...
Forum: Weights October 1st 07, 11:56 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By sycochkn
need help for gaining weight and building muscles

"Hard Bop Drums" wrote in message
"sycochkn" wrote in message
Forum: Weights October 1st 07, 03:42 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By sycochkn
need help for gaining weight and building muscles

"ATP*" wrote in message

"nikhil1home" wrote in message
Forum: Weights September 30th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By sycochkn
BowFLex Dumbells

"don" wrote in message
I was wondering what the BowFLex dumbells are made of... are they metal or
metal rubber coated?

I was looking...
Forum: Weights September 30th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By sycochkn
Protein?? What's right for me?

wrote in message
I need some help deciding between whey and soy protein. I'm 6'2" and
about 183lbs. My BMI is in...
Forum: Weights September 29th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
Effect of workout frequency

"DZ" wrote in message
sycochkn wrote:
"Christos Dimitrakakis"...
Forum: Weights September 28th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
Effect of workout frequency

"Christos Dimitrakakis" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:39:19 -0700, sycochkn wrote:

Forum: Weights September 28th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By sycochkn
Is this myth or fact?

wrote in message
I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow
I know people around my height or even...
Forum: Weights September 28th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 15
Posted By sycochkn
Effect of workout frequency

"Christos Dimitrakakis" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:01:15 -0500, Shava_X wrote:

On...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100