Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Training week ending 02/12/18 by ken
On 03/12/18 18:30, rms wrote: Entered two more races for 2019, a 65K trail/hill ultra in February and a 43 mile trail ultra in August. ** I'm not sure what my situation will be next year, so I'm leery about signing up to anything.* I sort of want to put into the LT100 lottery, ...
Yesterday 07:51 PM
by rms[_3_] Go to last post
1 18 Running
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1