Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Seed[_3_]
Forum: Walking in the UK January 2nd 18, 11:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Its that time of year again

Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham
Forum: Walking in the UK December 20th 17, 09:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Its that time of year again

On 20/12/2017 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 13th 17, 08:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Its that time of year again

On 13/12/2017 5:52 PM, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
Forum: Walking in the UK May 27th 17, 11:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 89
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Scottish mountains - how on earth can anyone pronounce them?

On 27/05/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:
Larik groo. The pass of Drew.

You say that but English is much worse. My German friend pointed out
that the German language was fairly easy to...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 6th 17, 07:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 3
Bye
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Bye

On 05/03/2017 6:01 PM, Peter Clinch wrote:
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 23rd 16, 09:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 7
Posted By Graham Seed[_3_]
Merry Christmas

If nobody answers this then I'll turn off the lights. I see there have
been various recent bits of spam and an attempted troll by Angus, but
very little else. Seasons Greetings to anyone lurking, I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6