Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Is There a Forum for This? by Peter Clinch
On 18/05/2017 09:53, Allan wrote: I did lurk in http://forums.outdoorsmagic.com/ for a while but a little bit unexciting OM used to be a very good forum but has pretty much died over the last year. Site owners not really bothering, change of ownership etc. Pete.
Today 07:44 AM
by Peter Clinch Go to last post
0 3 Walking in the UK
Fisherfield by Richard Smith
If anyone's still around on this newsgroup, perhaps they can offer some advice? I'm thinking of doing the Fisherfield Five (or Six) next week and am planning to take three days over it, wild camping two nights. A few years ago I'd have probably done it as a long day from Shenavall Bothy, but...
Yesterday 08:31 PM
by Richard Smith Go to last post
0 21 Walking in the UK
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2