Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Emilyvi
Forum: General February 7th 19, 12:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Emilyvi
Rebounder trampoline

Do you guys have any experience with rebounders? I was talking with my friend about workout routines and she told me that she uses rebounders and that she is very satisfied. Now, I am thinking that...
Forum: General February 2nd 19, 12:12 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Emilyvi
I mean, it is not very surprising, but it is very...

I mean, it is not very surprising, but it is very interesting. The main question is the genetic factor part and the detailed overall health in every candidate.
Forum: Aerobic February 2nd 19, 12:08 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Emilyvi
I have had the same thing, I was so worried, but...

I have had the same thing, I was so worried, but I talked to my friends and they said it is normal, I can't remember their explanation (sorry) but, it eventually stopped, which is great. I mean it...
Forum: General February 2nd 19, 12:05 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Emilyvi
Have you talked to a doctor? He can recommend you...

Have you talked to a doctor? He can recommend you some special exercises for that too.
Forum: Running February 2nd 19, 11:59 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Emilyvi
It probably has some effect, but I don't think it...

It probably has some effect, but I don't think it is a big difference. The important thing is if your body can handle caffeine and it what amount. Your (or mine) running abilities depend on our...
Forum: Walking January 30th 19, 03:31 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Emilyvi
This sounds very interesting, do you mind if I...

This sounds very interesting, do you mind if I show your method to a friend of mine? He thinks that walking is super boring and a waste of time.
Forum: General January 30th 19, 03:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Emilyvi
Is there anything you are interested in? You can...

Is there anything you are interested in? You can do tons of things, gym is not the only option, but it is the most common one.
Forum: Walking January 29th 19, 01:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Emilyvi
Just collect information for the doc and remember...

Just collect information for the doc and remember that this is something your body has forgotten. This is your physical activity after 6 weeks and before that? Also, make sure that the temperature...
Forum: Walking January 29th 19, 01:16 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Emilyvi
I have had one episode last summer when I was...

I have had one episode last summer when I was walking for around 20 minutes on an empty stomach and almost fainted. So if you are planning to walk before breakfast, make sure that the weather isn't...
Forum: General January 28th 19, 03:22 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Emilyvi
New member

Hi guys, my name is Emily and I won't do something with my life, well, I want to improve my health and fitness and I really hope I am in the right place. For now, I am not sure how I will do that,...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10