Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hashimwatson
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:59 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By hashimwatson
I'm confused about how to figure out what my...

I'm confused about how to figure out what my daily calorie deficit should be. In fact, I'm not totally sure I know what my maintenance calorie level should be. I'm a 33 year old male and weigh 220...
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:59 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By hashimwatson
I just had a annual "lab work" blood...

I just had a annual "lab work" blood test done and observed that my triglycerides are slightly out of range, higher than normal (300 or so) while my Chloresterol is 180. The lab results do not...
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:53 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By hashimwatson
My goal to lose the 15 lbs i want is 1870 net...

My goal to lose the 15 lbs i want is 1870 net calories a day. Yesterday was my lifting day and i had to cut the grass on top of cardio so i burned more than i usually would but that net is very low.
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:51 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By hashimwatson
To get fit and burn some fat im currently doin...

To get fit and burn some fat im currently doin 20-25 mins on this between 3-4 days a week is this long enough and also should i start on an empty stomach to burn fat straight away.
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:50 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By hashimwatson
This has kick started the metabolism I had as a...

This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on.
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:48 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By hashimwatson
If you go back to eating unhealthily after a few...

If you go back to eating unhealthily after a few weeks or months of the diet, then you'll gain your weight back eventually. It's usually quite hard for someone to change their whole diet and stick to...
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:47 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By hashimwatson
I prefer working out at home. There are always...

I prefer working out at home. There are always some good regimens posted on forums such as these and also Important video workout will really help you.
Forum: General August 23rd 12, 12:25 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By hashimwatson
Add your comments to the top of the message (top...

Add your comments to the top of the message (top posting) or bottom of the message (bottom posting) depending on the norm of the forum (check some of the other posts and see what is the common...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8