Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Advice on starting exercise by DrGonzo1208
Hi, Im trying to find a form of exercise that will work for me and wondered if I can get some general advice and suggestions? Im significantly overweight and very unfit in fact I have always avoided sport in pretty much every form but I know I need to do something to lose weight as Im now...
Today 10:24 AM
by JamieConway88 Go to last post
2 3,228 General
How to loose tummy fat. by sut
Hi i want to know what the best way to loose tummy fat is, i run 2 miles 3 times a week and have been for about 3 months although i have seen a difference elsewhere the fat on my tummy hasn't budged at all so am looking for other ways to work on this issue. thanks in advance for your help.
Today 10:22 AM
by JamieConway88 Go to last post
3 3,471 General
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2