Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nominaladversary
Forum: Weights December 21st 14, 06:23 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By nominaladversary
Thumbs up Well it's been a little over nine years since I...

Well it's been a little over nine years since I posted the original post. Indeed I am the OP. The first post wasn't a troll post.

Ha, I remember my initial reaction as a 14-yr old was "why would he...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1