Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Running February 22nd 08, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 2:15*pm, "Melissa" wrote:
"Prisoner at War" wrote in...
Forum: Weights February 22nd 08, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 78
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 2:15*pm, "Melissa" wrote:
"Prisoner at War" wrote in...
Forum: Aerobic February 22nd 08, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 85
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 2:15*pm, "Melissa" wrote:
"Prisoner at War" wrote in...
Forum: Weights February 13th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.support.diet, alt.support.diet.low-carb,sci.med.nutrition, rec.running
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
How To Dress 10 Pounds Thinner

On Feb 12, 8:15*pm, wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:30 pm, lancymoor102

wrote:
Hi all, I am 24 years old and 174 pounds in weight. I...
Forum: Weights January 13th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.support.diet, misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
FAT PEOPLE BANNED FROM ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET

On Jan 12, 12:30*pm, joanne wrote:
On Jan 11, 9:32*pm, PILL CLINTON wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22477703/from/ET/?gt1=10755
"Food is for...
Forum: Running December 24th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic, rec.running, alt.support.diet,alt.support.fat-acceptance, uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Does eating red meat increase our height/muscle mass?

On Dec 23, 12:49*pm, Prisoner at War
wrote:
On Dec 23, 6:35 am, dorsy1943 wrote:

In his book, Nathan Pritikin answers that question and...
Forum: Aerobic December 24th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic, rec.running, alt.support.diet,alt.support.fat-acceptance, uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 4

wrote:
On Dec 23, 6:35 am, dorsy1943 wrote:

In his book, Nathan Pritikin answers that question and...
Forum: Weights September 18th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Need to eat better - Suggestions? (from menus)

On Sep 17, 7:42 pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 10:14 pm, " wrote:

hard work. Of course you like high-fat fast food better. So you know
Forum: Weights September 18th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Need to eat better - Suggestions? (from menus)

On Sep 17, 7:14 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:20 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:

On Sep 16, 9:03 pm, ...
Forum: Weights September 18th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Need to eat better - Suggestions? (from menus)

On Sep 17, 1:20 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:03 pm, wrote:

I have posted here in the past and mentioned my horrible eating
habits,...
Forum: Weights June 16th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet
Replies: 104
Posted By [email protected]
I am fat and I can ride a bike for 2-4 miles

On Jun 4, 2:24 pm, "KY" wrote:
Fat and fit is not a myth. I would ride a bike against any thin person and
keep up just fine. I ride at least two miles to the grocery...
Forum: Weights June 7th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet
Replies: 104
Posted By [email protected]
I am fat and I can ride a bike for 2-4 miles

On Jun 5, 9:24 pm, "Gooserider" wrote:
"KY" wrote in message

Fat and fit is not a...
Forum: Weights June 6th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet

On Jun 4, 2:24 pm, "KY" wrote:
Fat and fit is not a myth. I would ride a bike against any thin person and
keep up just fine. I ride at least two miles to the grocery...
Forum: Weights May 21st 07, 02:27 AM Posted to sci.bio.misc,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Lose More Calories When Cold??

On May 20, 12:23 pm, "XXXXgizzieXXXX" wrote:
wrote

The solution to all our weight problems therefore is to eat lots and
lots of cold celery...
Forum: Aerobic May 21st 07, 02:27 AM Posted to sci.bio.misc,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Lose More Calories When Cold??

On May 20, 12:23 pm, "XXXXgizzieXXXX" wrote:
wrote

The solution to all our weight problems therefore is to eat lots and
lots of cold celery...
Forum: Weights May 19th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to sci.bio.misc,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Lose More Calories When Cold??

On May 18, 7:03 am, Prisoner at War wrote:
I've always attributed my ability to eat whatever I want without
gaining weight to, among other things, personally enjoying...
Forum: Aerobic May 19th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to sci.bio.misc,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Lose More Calories When Cold??

On May 18, 7:03 am, Prisoner at War wrote:
I've always attributed my ability to eat whatever I want without
gaining weight to, among other things, personally enjoying...
Forum: Weights May 16th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.fitness.weights,sci.med.nutrition,sci.bio.food-science,misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet
Replies: 171
Posted By [email protected]
Fake Protein Supplements?

On May 15, 9:01 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
Okay, the advice on protein powders is to buy from a company by a
bodybuilder -- Labrada, Dave Draper's Bomber Blend, Dorian...
Forum: Weights March 14th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.diet
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Questions on weight loss

On Mar 13, 3:17 pm, wrote:
I have a question regarding a weight loss "program" that my wife is
interested in participating in.

While I don't know every single detail about...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19