Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rickyd123
Forum: Weights September 10th 17, 06:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By rickyd123
I have a question about bench press and avoiding injury.

I'm a 49 year old, 170 lbs, man. I don't heal as fast anymore. I've experienced small muscle strains turn into serious injuries by not paying close enough attention to them. So, recently I was doing...
Forum: Weights December 9th 16, 09:14 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By rickyd123
I have a question about my strength training regime

I'm new to the site, but not new to strength training. I'm no expert though. I don't workout like most people. I workout three times a week for about an hour. Most people, for example, will start the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2