Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Clenbuterol with Modafinil by Tim Jones
Anyone know of any possible drug interactions with using Clenbuterol along with Modafinil? I stumbled on using modafinil (400mg daily) during my current cycle when the cutting fatigue started becoming a issue with my work. I was very suprised how well it worked, almost unbelievable in fact. ...
Today 08:06 AM
by Idaate Go to last post
4 1,868 Weights
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1