Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DrollTroll
Forum: Aerobic September 29th 08, 05:18 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 4
Posted By DrollTroll
80s aerobic tv show

wrote in message
On Aug 9, 12:38 pm, "Daniel" wrote:
Hi all,

During...
Forum: Running August 27th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
De-training effect

Awl--

I did 5 miles yesterday--or, more precisely, since it was not on a measured
track/course, 63 *continuous* minutes at what felt like my usual 12-12:30
pace. Felt like a g-d...
Forum: Running August 23rd 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By DrollTroll
Muscle Recovery

"Charlie Pendejo" wrote in message
DT:
I think it's even simpler, all explained by Tony...
Forum: Running August 22nd 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By DrollTroll
Muscle Recovery

"Charlie Pendejo" wrote in message
Pendejo:
| Seems to me this stuff is usually similar to...
Forum: Running August 22nd 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By DrollTroll
Muscle Recovery

wrote in message
I am interested in learning what others do to accelerate
muscle recovery. I...
Forum: Running August 13th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 8
Posted By DrollTroll
I did my fastest mile ever today

"Mark Cleary" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I will probably get many who disagree but a world class miler can go under
4 minutes almost in a given at...
Forum: Running August 9th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
Running and lo-carb diets

"Charlie Pendejo" wrote in message
DT:
The major failing of almost all these books, videos,...
Forum: Running August 9th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
Running and lo-carb diets

"Charlie Pendejo" wrote in message
DT:
Barry Sears (Da Zone) scared the ever-livin'...
Forum: Running August 9th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
Running and lo-carb diets

"Richard Eich" wrote in message
Just want to say this is the best thread I've seen since I started
reading this...
Forum: Running August 8th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By DrollTroll
Running and lo-carb diets

"John B." wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:05 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
john...
Forum: Running August 8th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
Running and lo-carb diets

On 2008-08-08, John B. wrote:
I'm trying to lose about 10 lbs. I'm only running...
Forum: Running August 3rd 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By DrollTroll
Oval tracks....

are not standardized, it seems.

Or did I just come across an odd one? It is a city park track, longer and
skinnier than school tracks.
I have not measured/paced it out, but my miserable lap times...
Forum: Running August 3rd 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
3100 mile marathon?

Anyone see this?

I caught a snippet on CBS as I was out the door.
Apparently in Queens, NY, around a small park, these people run 60+ mi/day
for about 7 weeks--about 12+ min miles, from what I...
Forum: Running July 28th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By DrollTroll
Hitting the wall...

"rick++" wrote in message
I guarantee you will know if it happens to you.
I was a pretty energic...
Forum: Running July 27th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By DrollTroll
Hitting the wall...

Anyone here experience this?

How rapid is the onset? Symptoms?

In particular, has anyone timed themselves after hitting the wall and
compared this to times prior to hitting the wall? How about...
Forum: Aerobic July 19th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
aerobic exercise and blood pressure

"val189" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 2:06 am, "DrollTroll" wrote:
Forum: Running July 19th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By DrollTroll
trace blood in urine

"Tim Downie" wrote in message
DrollTroll wrote:

However, it never hurts to get a kidney profile done. Should...
Forum: Running July 18th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By DrollTroll
trace blood in urine

"Len A." wrote in message

Last Monday, I had a physical and blood work and urine sample taken

The day before I had...
Forum: Aerobic July 18th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By DrollTroll
accuracy of strapless HR monitors

"DrollTroll" wrote in message

"Jerry" wrote in message ...
Are they as accurate as...
Forum: Aerobic July 18th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
aerobic exercise and blood pressure

"joeu2004" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 11:16 am, "DrollTroll" wrote:
During...
Forum: Aerobic July 17th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 0
Posted By DrollTroll
Home Shop 18 - The Bowflex Select Tech Dumbbells

"patriberry" wrote in message
Features:
* 30 dumbbells in 1 pair
* Voted best New...
Forum: Aerobic July 17th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By DrollTroll
accuracy of strapless HR monitors

"Jerry" wrote in message ...
Are they as accurate as the chest strap kind?

Are any brands known to be better or worse on accuracy?

See the 6/30...
Forum: Aerobic July 17th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 3
Posted By DrollTroll
aerobic exercise and blood pressure

"joeu2004" wrote in message
On Jul 8, 12:48 pm, val189 wrote:
I heard that...
Forum: Running July 16th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By DrollTroll
running on a cloud

"rick++" wrote in message
That new shoe feeling!
Too bad its only a couple times a...
Forum: Running July 15th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 19
Posted By DrollTroll
What to eat before/after running for MAX FAT BURN ?

"Richard Eich" wrote in message
Newbie into it for several weeks now; do 3mi at ~10 min/mil 3-4x a
week (~60% of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100