Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Axel of the North!
Forum: Weights January 26th 10, 08:22 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

THE PIT

So I see an episode of "Larry Zeigler Live", oh, I'm sorry, I guess
it's called "Larry King Live" with those celebrity doctors Sanjay
Gupta and Deepok Chopra and a few experts on...
Forum: Weights January 24th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 07:54:08 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

"I really owe it to you guys to give you the story of my encounter
with the Predators. Did you know they can turn...
Forum: Weights January 24th 10, 08:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Ohhhhh.. after my Madonna/Haitian post...

in the dreamworld i was on a bus (any bus) and through the windowpane
saw huge robots flying through the sky doing battle with g-d knows
what kind of...
Forum: Weights January 24th 10, 05:52 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

"The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth"

Cerignola olives cut (quartered across the pit/center) and picked off
with diced onions and roughly-shredded mozzarella spread across...
Forum: Weights January 24th 10, 03:45 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

I think I can see a good reason to have this crop up, as far as internet communities/organizations...
Forum: Weights January 23rd 10, 03:12 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Oh, yeah.

I was going to go on about how I had the first episode of the GTA
world available to me, from the introduction to the PS2 in early '05
with SF3 and "Dragonball Z: Budokai 3" fresh in mind....
Forum: Weights January 21st 10, 10:07 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Looks like I had a little interaction with a tigress. She got bitey
with my hand, but I knew she wouldn't attack me. Anxieties about her
with the others, the humans, however. She seemed troubled. Who...
Forum: Weights January 20th 10, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

I think I can see a good reason to have this crop up, as far as
internet communities/organizations go:

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/EMIHC270/333/8895/1059633.html?d=dmtICNNews

Africanized...
Forum: Weights January 19th 10, 11:38 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Hello, ****ers. Thought I'd re-share this with you guys, seeing as how
it was from this very newsgroup that I found the original link to this
interesting news article:

"Semen acts as an...
Forum: Weights January 18th 10, 01:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:02:54 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

So, I can break a lot of laws.

Yes, I love it. Just like with the deer woman. So I went to the range
in October....
Forum: Weights January 14th 10, 08:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Konnichiwa.

Everyone ready for a most excellent adventure? It began, of course,
with Bill & Ted. I loved that movie, the energy, it's spirit, it's
soul. I remember Billy the Kid and Socrates...
Forum: Weights January 13th 10, 06:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Have You Met My Father?

While living in Milwaukee in 1999 in grandma's house (no problems with
the wolf, it was the humans I had to worry about) I had a telephone
conversation with my father. We...
Forum: Weights January 11th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.ufc,misc.fitness.weights,alt.politics.economics,alt.native
Replies: 4
From Russia with love.

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:20:45 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
wrote:

On 1/10/2010 4:53 PM, Scotius wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:16:14 -0700, ...
Forum: Weights January 11th 10, 07:49 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Have You Met My Mother?

Rewind to 1999. Living with Dr. Ruth, a psychiatrist. My grandmother.
Living across the street from my original behated. And her sisters..
ohh.. so beautiful. A difficult...
Forum: Weights January 5th 10, 02:02 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:13:56 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

The Connoisseur
[snip snip]

Axually, I *do* have a kind of exclusive on a food item I don't see
anywhere else. But...
Forum: Weights January 1st 10, 07:30 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

wrote:

The Connoisseur
[snip snip]

Axually, I *do* have a kind of exclusive on a food item I don't see
anywhere else. But...
Forum: Weights January 1st 10, 07:54 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

What The ****!?

Two dorks. One underage girl. And a pervert from.. So I heard the
radio commercial. I don't recall many real-life cities being referred
to in that universe. Very interesting. Of...
Forum: Weights December 31st 09, 05:54 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

Vikings and Bears and Jewboys, Oh My!

[usenet audience tuning into program-in-progress]

"And finally, the number one threat to the Vikings of the North:
Bears!"

I didn't tune in to the Vikings vs....
Forum: Weights December 30th 09, 08:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

The (Martial) Artist

Hey guys!

I just got back from this awesome, intensive MMA training camp in
Brazil. There are so many Brazilians in mixed martial arts I thought,
why not go to the source and...
Forum: Weights December 28th 09, 08:13 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

The Connoisseur

Just got done with deconstructing another turkey the other day. The
pork fat is all rendered out into pure lard. Just completed a modest
one and a half cups long grain white rice...
Forum: Weights December 27th 09, 07:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 05:18:11 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:10:04 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

Have You Met My Wife?

I...
Forum: Weights December 26th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

It's time for your Christmas Special! (unlucky you)

The Mind Rapist

I recall reading a little blurb quote from a person who was enough of
a celebrity to be in the public's eye. He once said that...
Forum: Weights December 25th 09, 05:21 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Axel of the North!
Merry Christmas

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:54:23 +0800, "Just Plain Burr"
wrote:

Merry Christmas to all

Whatever, bitch...

Suck my. large, uncrompising german stainless burr, bitch...
Forum: Weights December 25th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:10:04 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

Have You Met My Wife?

I stayed in Milwaukee, when I lived in the attic of my grandmother's
house (a psychiatrist),...
Forum: Weights December 22nd 09, 10:02 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 67
Posted By Axel of the North!
Mystical Confessions

So, I can break a lot of laws.

Yes, I love it. Just like with the deer woman. So I went to the range
in October. It wasn't Halloween, if you must know. I had several guns.
It is weird, the idea of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100