Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris M.
Forum: General May 31st 13, 04:43 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M.
Do you happen to have a Physical Therapist ? From...

Do you happen to have a Physical Therapist ? From what I understand they can be helpful in presenting a home exercise program that's catered to your specific needs.
Forum: Weights May 31st 13, 12:37 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris M.
Wink Airbrushed photo.

Airbrushed photo.
Forum: About this forum May 31st 13, 12:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris M.
Hi Susi - When you say you have "quite a...

Hi Susi -

When you say you have "quite a good diet" what does that mean exactly. My wife is 43 years old and recently lost 50 pounds by simply cleaning up her diet and getting rid of the bad carbs....
Forum: Walking May 31st 13, 12:24 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Chris M.
Smile Good advice Alton.....especially the part about...

Good advice Alton.....especially the part about sleep. We ALL need proper rest and recovery time.
Forum: Walking in the UK May 30th 13, 11:55 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M.
Smile I spent some time in Norway as well. Beautiful...

I spent some time in Norway as well. Beautiful country.....I was there in June and did some walking around the Narvik countryside. Clean, crisp air. Definitely got some great cardio in.
Forum: Aerobic May 30th 13, 11:45 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By Chris M.
Smile For every 1 pound of lean muscle mass you have...

For every 1 pound of lean muscle mass you have you will burn 100 calories so its very important to mix cardio with resistance training to optimize your metabolic fat burning abilities. If over time...
Forum: General May 30th 13, 11:10 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M.
Ian - Thank you for sharing your story. You are...

Ian -

Thank you for sharing your story. You are a motivation to more people than you probably realize. I am a healthy 40 year old who works out pretty regularly and reading your story reminded me...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7