Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Weights March 2nd 08, 10:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Curt

On Mar 2, 12:53 pm, Curt wrote:
On Mar 1, 9:32 pm, wrote: On Feb 24, 2:09 pm, Curt wrote:

[...]

You're absolutely right...
Forum: Weights March 2nd 08, 03:32 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Curt

On Feb 24, 2:09 pm, Curt wrote:
On Feb 24, 2:19 pm, "Christianiron.com"
wrote:

On Feb 23, 11:34 pm, Curt ...
Forum: Running February 28th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 11:38 pm, Denise Howard wrote:
In article , Melissa

wrote:
"Prisoner at War"...
Forum: Weights February 28th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 78
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 11:38 pm, Denise Howard wrote:
In article , Melissa

wrote:
"Prisoner at War"...
Forum: Aerobic February 28th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 85
Posted By [email protected]
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

On Feb 22, 11:38 pm, Denise Howard wrote:
In article , Melissa

wrote:
"Prisoner at War"...
Forum: Weights February 20th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Push-Ups / How Much Actual Weight ?

Chris Mc 3 wrote:
Hello,

Not much of a 'Fitness Nut' here, although I am in decent shape. work
out the obligatory 30 mins 3-4 Xs per week.

I'd say I ride my bike at least 50 miles per...
Forum: Weights February 20th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Push-Ups / How Much Actual Weight ?

On Feb 20, 7:39 am, "Steve Freides" wrote:
"Chris Mc 3" wrote in ...

Hello,

Forum: Weights February 14th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Inevitable weight gain!

On Feb 14, 2:40 am, Charles wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:57:12 -0800 (PST), Curt
wrote:

On Feb 13, 4:28 am, Charles wrote:
Forum: Running February 14th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,sci.bio.misc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.journalism
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
WHY MUSCLES GET TIRED (Or, The Next Drug to Be Abused by CheatingAthletes)

On Feb 14, 4:41 am, wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:50 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:

Interesting, particularly the concluding thoughts of the article,
Forum: Weights February 14th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,sci.bio.misc,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.journalism

On Feb 14, 4:41 am, wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:50 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:

Interesting, particularly the concluding thoughts of the article,
Forum: Weights February 3rd 08, 02:36 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
what's happened to MFW?

On Feb 2, 1:15 pm, "David" wrote:
"Omelet" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: Weights February 3rd 08, 02:35 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
what's happened to MFW?

On Feb 2, 12:53 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,

"David" wrote:
"Omelet"...
Forum: Weights January 14th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 84
Posted By [email protected]
Remember

On Jan 10, 1:15 am, JMW wrote:
"Don Iris" wrote:
"Curt" ANYTHING but integrity.

I know I have killfiled you twice, and yet...
Forum: Weights January 14th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By [email protected]
Tips for enlarging Calves

On Jan 6, 3:09 pm, "bob" wrote:
Does anyone have any good tips on how to enlarge calves?
I have been doing 300lb calf-presses - 5 sets of 12 reps per session - for 3
years...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
24 Hour Fitness Tips

On Jan 5, 12:59 pm, Ari wrote:
useful fitness tips for men and women athttp://www.24hourfitnesstips.com

Gee, thanks. Will these work at Bally's or Gold's too?
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
how to watch TV shows on PC in noisy environment?

On Jan 6, 5:02 am, DevilsPGD wrote:
In message spodosaurus

wrote:
I'd suggest radio only while...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Questions on regaining lost muscle

On Jan 4, 10:19 am, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:02 am, wrote:
Snipp

When I work out (or have a good session of piano practice, or solve...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 91
Posted By [email protected]
Tips for enlarging Calves

On Jan 6, 3:09 pm, "bob" wrote:
Does anyone have any good tips on how to enlarge calves?
I have been doing 300lb calf-presses - 5 sets of 12 reps per session - for 3
years...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance, misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.chronic-pain
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Who is a Drug Addict??

On Jan 6, 4:48 pm, "
wrote:
On Jan 6, 3:27 pm, "LoriB.o.B." wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:39 pm, "blinded"...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance, misc.fitness.weights,alt.support.chronic-pain
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
Who is a Drug Addict??

On Jan 6, 1:28 pm, "Ted Sheds" wrote:
It seems that some people are addicted to pain medications, some are
addicted to weight loss pills, and some are addicted to...
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 60
Posted By [email protected]
Have you been to the gym yet?

On Jan 3, 11:37 pm, "Ted Shemply" wrote:
I have, every day this year.

So aside from your mom, who gives a flying fjuck at a rolling donut??
Forum: Weights January 7th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Who is the Biggest Weirdo?

On Jan 6, 6:28 pm, "Ted Sheds" wrote:
Curt, Rob Shue, Nurse Cohen, Willie Brinks, John Williams?

I am giving Cohen a DQ because he is making about $100K cutting...
Forum: Weights January 4th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 106
Posted By [email protected]
Ping-David Cohen

On Jan 3, 8:40 pm, (Seth) wrote:
In article ,

Don Meredith wrote:

I don't give medical advice over...
Forum: Weights January 3rd 08, 09:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Squat record

On Dec 31 2007, 1:08 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Uncle Bob wrote:
"Tom Anderson" schreef:

What function?

Sex.

Forum: Weights January 3rd 08, 01:58 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Forearms and biceps

On Jan 3, 3:39 am, rev wrote:
As part of my 5 day on 2 day off split routine, I usually do seated
rows, chins, lat pull downs, bent over rows etc and then follow that up
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100