Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: General December 20th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New product that seems to be working for me....

Hey dustin,
Good that you lost inches, but do make sure that the product you are
consuming has no side effects. Consult a doctor.
From my experience, we should not force our body to reduce fat...
Forum: Aerobic December 15th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Fat loss Blog- YES YOU CAN!

Hi,
I am nd. I have recently completed 25 Kg weight loss on past 7 months.
I have started a blog to share my experiences and knowledge with all.
You can find some important articles to kick start and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2