Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dannyconer
Forum: General February 22nd 12, 12:14 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By dannyconer
I think light meal and banana is a good to eat...

I think light meal and banana is a good to eat before marathon you can get energy with banana and you can run quickly in marathon if you have lots of energy.
Forum: General February 22nd 12, 12:08 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By dannyconer
I think 1 hour daily in a week exercise is needed...

I think 1 hour daily in a week exercise is needed for maintain fitness level and loose weight. There are some exercise like yoga and aerobics if you do this so you can reduce your body weight.
Forum: General February 22nd 12, 12:04 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By dannyconer
I think free weights are the best machines to...

I think free weights are the best machines to reduce weight and maintain fitness level. If you want in control of your body weight so you can do exercise for your health.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3