Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lulu
Forum: Running March 4th 12, 05:09 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Lulu
hi Tim thanks for the suggestions. I have read...

hi Tim
thanks for the suggestions. I have read something about breathing and footstrike recently and found it pretty confusing! I'm not sure i am well enough co-ordinated to work this out and run and...
Forum: Running March 2nd 12, 04:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Lulu
Blighted by a stitch

My last few runs have been cut short by a sharp stitch. As a relatively new runner, any suggestions for avoiding or fixing these annoying phenomenon?
I do start of slow after a warm up but not...
Forum: General March 2nd 12, 04:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Lulu
Not looking to loose weight!

Hi, new to this site and need suggestions. Having recently lost as much weight as I want to through diet control, I have also got the exercise bug!
I run then static bike for about an hour 2 or 3...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3