Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Solimano
Forum: Weights June 23rd 17, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By David Solimano
Protracted irresponsiveness of overworked muscle

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:27:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

For years, I've had a routine of supersetting pushups and pullups. I'd do the following in quick succession:

* Knuckle...
Forum: Weights February 12th 15, 05:14 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By David Solimano
New York City bench press meetup - Feb 21

Hi folks,

I'm going to be hosting a seminar on the bench press from 4-6 pm on
Feb 21, 2015, at Mid-City Gym in NYC. Email me if you'd like any
details. A friend of mine who is an olypmic lifter...
Forum: Weights December 1st 14, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By David Solimano
RPS Insurrexion III meet this weekend

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:01:02 -0500, David Solimano
wrote:

If anyone else in the NY area is doing the RPS Insurrexion III meet
this weekend, I will be there, in the Saturday...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3