Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ricky
Forum: Weights May 31st 14, 07:00 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By ricky
Water is very essential for health.Water needs...

Water is very essential for health.Water needs depend on many factor including you health (http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Lake-County-Boot-Camps-Vernon-Hills-Personal-Training) and location.We...
Forum: Swimming May 30th 14, 10:42 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By ricky
I think we should not compare swimming with...

I think we should not compare swimming with running both of these exercise play different role (http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Lake-County-Boot-Camps-Vernon-Hills-Personal-Training) , however...
Forum: Aerobic May 30th 14, 10:31 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By ricky
I am not agree with this fat and calories play a...

I am not agree with this fat and calories play a significant role in our weight and fitness (http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Lake-County-Boot-Camps-Vernon-Hills-Personal-Training) , proper intake of...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3