Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: adolph021
Forum: Weights March 11th 14, 05:33 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By adolph021
Honestly speaking i am only drinking milk one...

Honestly speaking i am only drinking milk one times a day every morning and it is my daily routine when going to gym at www.liikuntakeskussyke.fi and i never thought that 8 glass of milk a day is...
Forum: Walking March 11th 14, 05:28 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By adolph021
Same here i like jogging and i mostly run like an...

Same here i like jogging and i mostly run like an hour and right now i can say i am really fit an healthy cause i already avoided all my bad habit and exercising is been my daily routine.
Forum: General March 11th 14, 05:26 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By adolph021
Much better if you are exercising in an hour or 2...

Much better if you are exercising in an hour or 2 hours.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3