Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Swimming November 7th 14, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.swimming
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tricks for keeping water out of fairly new goggles?

I have a fairly expensive pair of Barracuda goggles. I only swim once or twice a week and not for long periods. The goggles kept water out initially. After 3-4 swims, however, I was not able to...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1