Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: markboucher
Forum: Aerobic September 13th 12, 05:50 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By markboucher
Diet is a good plan. Forget diet, start eating...

Diet is a good plan. Forget diet, start eating healthy food. Eat in small portions. It will help you in losing weight quickly. Also maintain a balanced diet.
Forum: Aerobic September 13th 12, 05:50 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By markboucher
According to the report, I have been working with...

According to the report, I have been working with active heart rate and records oxygen level. During the working out phase, the rate goes up.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:46 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By markboucher
I am not very clear about the regular calories...

I am not very clear about the regular calories quantity and I wish to know, if the quantity is fine or not. At 33 my weight is just 220lbs.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:44 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By markboucher
After having y regular blood test report, I found...

After having y regular blood test report, I found that my triglyceride is slightly more than the normal count. But the cholesterol level of the body in just 180.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:39 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By markboucher
I began keeping a note of calorie consumption. My...

I began keeping a note of calorie consumption. My aim is to lose about 15 lbs or 1870 calories daily. Yesterday I consumed about 1750 calories but burnt only 450.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:34 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By markboucher
Hello everyone. I would like to inform you that I...

Hello everyone. I would like to inform you that I bought a cross trainer to help me reduce extra fat from the body. I want to use it 20 minutes daily.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:34 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By markboucher
I first run form an hour and then sit on a bike...

I first run form an hour and then sit on a bike for sometime. I have reduced in this way. This system has agitated my metabolism system. But, now I want to stop reducing weight.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:26 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By markboucher
If you are following a diet plan, you will surely...

If you are following a diet plan, you will surely benefit from it. But if you are eating unhealthy snacks you will quickly gain weight.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:26 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By markboucher
I enjoy exercising outside the house. In this way...

I enjoy exercising outside the house. In this way you may easily save money fromgym expense. You can visit many effective forums to learn more about exercise.
Forum: General September 13th 12, 05:10 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By markboucher
The Perfect Yoga Schedules

Are you planning to join the yoga classes in the vicinity? These are good yoga centers and you are helped to have the right yoga postures through effective practice and training. If you are confused...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10