Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anthony[_2_]
Forum: Running July 15th 13, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending July 14 2013

"Jos Bergervoet" wrote in message
On 7/14/2013 8:52 PM, John Hurley wrote:
Greeting wreck runners: Please tell...
Forum: Running July 15th 13, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 7
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending July 14 2013

Got in 4 runs this week mostly on trails.
The longest was a 24 km trail run and
totalled about 54 kms for the week.

Off to Oz tomorrow for 3 weeks of
winter running (yeah! - escape the heat) and...
Forum: Running July 10th 13, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending July 7 2013

Had a couple of races this past week.

First up on Tuesday evening was our club trail run.
2nd round of 2 - the course is around 8k. We always called
it 8k - but now in the age of Garmin it turns...
Forum: Running July 1st 13, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Live WS100 coverage

"John Hurley" wrote in message
Is there any video coverage anywhere?

There were a lot of pictures of runners...
Forum: Running July 1st 13, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 23 2013

"Bart Mathias" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
John Hurley wrote:

Forum: Running July 1st 13, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 30 2013

Got in 4 runs this week - 3 of them containng some elements of
some more "lively" pace - longest was an 18km trail run.

I have an 8k club trail race tomorrow (Tuesday) and a
20k trail race on a...
Forum: Running June 24th 13, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 23 2013

Got in a 21k trail long run, and a couple of
other short runs this week.

Signed up for a 20k trail race on 5/7 and
another 17k trail race while I'm vistiting
Australia on 28/7...

Anthony. Efrat,...
Forum: Running June 24th 13, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 23 2013

"rms" wrote in message
SJS50 ~13:30, http://lakecity50.com/ Cut two hours off my previous PR,
and had a blast. Did allow...
Forum: Running June 18th 13, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 8
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 16 2013

"Sericinus hunter" wrote in message
Sorry, I am a little late, but thought this might be
interesting. Photo report from the Great Wall...
Forum: Running June 17th 13, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 8
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 16 2013

Ran a club 8k trail race. Challenging course with a couple of
serious climbs. Managed 35:01 which was 3/35 after
being about 7th place at half-way. 3 of the runners went out
too fast and suffered,...
Forum: Running June 3rd 13, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending June 2 2013

Got in about 55kms this week including:
18.5 km mostly trail run with a few kms
of tempo pace thrown in.
15k trail run
12k trail on a hot day

I have a 10k road race coming up
at the end of the week....
Forum: Running May 28th 13, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 26 2013

Thinking of doing a flattish 10k road race
at the end of next week...
And then a 20k trail race with lots of
elevation a month later..

This week I got in a 24k trail run in warm conditions.
Took...
Forum: Running May 28th 13, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 26 2013

"rms" wrote in message
Greeting wreck runners ... please tell us about your training week and
goals:

JMTR 50k...
Forum: Running May 22nd 13, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 19 2013

"rms" wrote in message
Yep. I was wearing a hat - no - the guy I was chasing wasn't bald...

My next guess was black shorts...
Forum: Running May 22nd 13, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 19 2013

"Bart Mathias" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 May 2013 05:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
John Hurley wrote:

Forum: Running May 21st 13, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 19 2013

"rms" wrote in message
who can guess who I am... :)

I say it's the guy in the wifebeater and blue shorts&shoes!

First...
Forum: Running May 21st 13, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 19 2013

"Ed Prochak" wrote in message
news:5109477c-74aa-464c-a629- who can guess who I am... :)

Forum: Running May 20th 13, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 19 2013

Ran a 10k trail race on Friday which was about
10.25k on my garmin...

An undulating course with 1 hard climb - I let
1 of my age-group competitors go ahead and could
see him stretch the lead out to...
Forum: Running May 16th 13, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 12 2013

Around 50km for the week in 4 runs
including a long trail run of 22.5km.
Managed to trip and fall and scrape myself
on some gravel about half way through the
long run. A bit of blood - but mostly...
Forum: Running May 8th 13, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 5
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending May 5 2013

4 runs this week - total of 40k.
Cut back on the runs ahead of a 10k trail race
on Friday May 3rd.

I know the course well - as it's close to where
I live, and a group of us run these trails on
our...
Forum: Running May 8th 13, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 0
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending April 28

Ran 5 times for 60kms total.
Long trail run of 18km - cut back on the
long run with a race coming up the following week.

Also got in a 14 km run - with the middle 9k being a
tempo on the roads where...
Forum: Running April 23rd 13, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 2
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending April 22 2013

Got in about 48kms including a long trail run of
24kms.

Anthony. Efrat, Israel.
Forum: Running April 17th 13, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending April 14 2013

Ran a trail half marathon this week. Challenging
course. 2 X 10.5km loops. The race was also
for bikers with lots of duathlon and bike or run-only
options.

We had about 30 runners in the...
Forum: Running April 17th 13, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending April 14 2013

"rms" wrote in message
Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Another dnf at...
Forum: Running April 9th 13, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony[_2_]
Training week ending April 7 2013

Got in 4 runs this week including
16k on Tuesday which included
an 8k tempo on the track in 34:30.
Friday's long trail run was 23km with
some rain and hail...which could well be
the last run in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100