Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Training week ending 16/12/18 by rms[_3_]
I do realise that I'm probably flagellating an expired equine here but I'll give it one more week to see if there are any more runners lurking out there. Nice :) I did 11kft of climb last week exploring the (lightly) snowy trails here, think I need a couple days recovery time! rms
Yesterday 10:57 PM
by rms[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Running
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1