Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Denise Howard
Forum: Aerobic June 13th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise Howard
Zen, and cyclist

You should probably post this to misc.fitness.bicycling instead.

In article , Burr
wrote:

I hurt my knee yesterday while...
Forum: Aerobic April 7th 08, 09:24 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise Howard
Losing Belly Fat

In article
,
wrote:

I've tried about all the miracle fat burner pills out there. I wish
there was one...
Forum: Aerobic April 4th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise Howard
I'm not sweating ??

In article
,
zipper wrote:

Hello. I've starting exercising at a gym and I'm having a great
time. But...
Forum: Aerobic March 16th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise Howard
Speed Rope

In article
,
Sam wrote:

Anybody else jump rope?

I'm just starting to get the hang of it again. I...
Forum: Running February 26th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 75
Posted By Denise Howard
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

In article
,
wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:38 am, Denise Howard wrote:

Forum: Weights February 26th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 78

wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:38 am, Denise Howard wrote:

Forum: Aerobic February 26th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 84

wrote:

On Feb 23, 12:38 am, Denise Howard wrote:

Forum: Aerobic February 24th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise Howard
Help with my fitness

In article
,
trevorp wrote:

Hi all. Can anyone help me with my fitness. I want to improve the way
i...
Forum: Weights February 23rd 08, 06:38 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Replies: 78
Posted By Denise Howard
Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

In article , Melissa
wrote:

Forum: Aerobic February 23rd 08, 06:38 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet

wrote:

Forum: Running February 23rd 08, 06:38 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet

wrote:

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
Forum: Aerobic February 8th 08, 07:13 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 1
Posted By Denise Howard
A new fitness system

In article
,
trevorp wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have a breathrough system which will help you lose...
Forum: Aerobic January 24th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise Howard
stepper indicated calories?

In article
,
" wrote:

I have a Wagan Tech Mini Stepper and one of the LCD display modes is
calories...
Forum: Running December 30th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 18
Posted By Denise Howard
Advice needed on aerobic exercises

In article
,
Prisoner at War wrote:

I've read that your body
doesn't start tapping fat stores until...
Forum: Weights December 30th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 19

Prisoner at War wrote:

I've read that your body
doesn't start tapping fat stores until...
Forum: Aerobic December 30th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 17

Prisoner at War wrote:

I've read that your body
doesn't start tapping fat stores until...
Forum: Aerobic August 17th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 3
Posted By Denise Howard
My top ten Tips for success

In article , Ann Cook
wrote:

What happens when you do all these things and you don't lose weight? I have
been trying to...
Forum: Aerobic August 7th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Denise Howard
Strapless Heart Rate Monitors?

In article ,
sycochkn wrote:

"Denise Howard" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 7th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking
Replies: 11

sycochkn wrote:

Forum: Running August 7th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking

sycochkn wrote:

Forum: Walking August 7th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking

sycochkn wrote:

"Denise Howard" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 6th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking
Replies: 11
Posted By Denise Howard
Strapless Heart Rate Monitors?

In article , Steve Freides
wrote:

They make, and have made for years now, metronomes that are about the
size of credit cards,...
Forum: Running August 6th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking

wrote:

They make, and have made for years now, metronomes that are about the
size of credit cards,...
Forum: Walking August 6th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking

wrote:

They make, and have made for years now, metronomes that are about the
size of credit cards,...
Forum: Aerobic August 6th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.triathlon,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.walking