Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK December 29th 18, 03:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin
Anyone...

On Thursday, 27 December 2018 18:41:15 UTC, Graham Seed wrote:
...still here? Actually got onto Striding Edge this year!

Seasons Greetings to All.

Graham

Have been keeping a eye on the...
Forum: Walking in the UK January 7th 18, 06:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:18:02 UTC, Graham Seed wrote:
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a great year.

Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK December 16th 17, 11:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3