Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Etikp
Forum: Walking December 21st 13, 01:04 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Etikp
I think it does not matter, you should just walk...

I think it does not matter, you should just walk normally how you walk.
Forum: Walking December 21st 13, 01:02 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Etikp
How can you get a pain in shoulder by just...

How can you get a pain in shoulder by just walking?
Forum: Weights December 21st 13, 12:59 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Etikp
But everyone cannot afford gallon of milk a day.

But everyone cannot afford gallon of milk a day.
Forum: Weights December 21st 13, 12:58 PM
Replies: 141
Posted By Etikp
I think seated one is more better than smith...

I think seated one is more better than smith machine as you have to rely on your own strength.
Forum: Weights December 21st 13, 12:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Etikp
Sounds interesting article about races.

Sounds interesting article about races.
Forum: Triathalon December 21st 13, 12:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Etikp
were you able to get what you were looking for?

were you able to get what you were looking for?
Forum: General December 21st 13, 12:50 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Etikp
That is actually quite informative article.

That is actually quite informative article.
Forum: Weights December 17th 13, 11:04 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Etikp
I don't see the use of sleeping pill if you are...

I don't see the use of sleeping pill if you are into weight training, as it makes your body enough tired to go to sleep without use of any outside material.
Forum: Walking December 17th 13, 10:57 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Etikp
I don't get it, how can you work your upper body...

I don't get it, how can you work your upper body while walking?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9