Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hello sunshine
Forum: General August 21st 12, 05:06 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By hello sunshine
I think that is not enough. Remember, to lose...

I think that is not enough. Remember, to lose weight or lose body fat, you must use more calories than you eat by controlling your food intake and/or increasing your exercise routine.
Forum: General August 21st 12, 04:59 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By hello sunshine
Well, I guess you are lucky for having a fast...

Well, I guess you are lucky for having a fast metabolism. I suggest you eat healthy meals. Avoid junks still but the good thing about it is that you no longer have to worry about restricting yourself...
Forum: Swimming August 21st 12, 04:54 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By hello sunshine
Swimming is an exercise that can be done by...

Swimming is an exercise that can be done by people of all ages and all body types. Itís a low impact exercise which means there is no pressure or impact put on a personís joints or bones. Running or...
Forum: Walking August 21st 12, 04:44 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By hello sunshine
I think this is good because it is not just a...

I think this is good because it is not just a typical walking thing. And same with others, may I ask for a video tutorial on how to do this? Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4