Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK January 7th 18, 05:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:18:02 UTC, Graham Seed wrote:
Another Christmas over! 'See' you next year...........

Graham

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a great year.

Kevin
Forum: Walking in the UK December 16th 17, 10:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin
Its that time of year again

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2