Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AEKER
Forum: General July 6th 11, 08:23 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By AEKER
Actually you know friend that environment also...

Actually you know friend that environment also matters.When you are in gym then you feel more energy and passion because you are in the company of those who do proper work out.Some times when people...
Forum: Swimming July 6th 11, 08:20 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By AEKER
If you want to get a straight and active body...

If you want to get a straight and active body then nothing is better than swimming.Its my personal experience that if you do swimming daily then you can also over come on lazy ness and become more...
Forum: About this forum July 6th 11, 08:12 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By AEKER
I have very positive opinion for this forum...

I have very positive opinion for this forum because i really get benefit from here.So i will appreciate and say thanks to all the members.
fence for dogs (http://www.containapet.com/)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3