Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hard Bop Drums
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 11:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 23
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
You know you've made it

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article
,
Curt...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 11:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Thanks For A Fun Year

"rev" wrote in message
Lance Elston wrote:
Even though the activity on this group is way down, it has still been an
entertaining...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Thanks For A Fun Year

Lance Elston" wrote in message
Even though the activity on this group is way down, it has still been an
entertaining...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 09:38 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 74
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Not enough shoulder flexibility for squats?

"Dave" wrote in message

I find that I don't have enough shoulder flexibility to hold the
bar securely with both hands when...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Body cravings when sick

Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 12:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 27
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Is this 405 bench press fake?

"Arson Wells" wrote in message
Curt wrote in news:e8900027-593f-4e58-a9c3-
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 12:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Body cravings when sick

Lance Elston" wrote in message
"Hard Bop Drums" I've been dealing with walking Pneumonia for the last
10
days...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 12:21 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Body cravings when sick

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights December 3rd 07, 12:20 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Body cravings when sick

"Trinacrium" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 4:56 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights December 1st 07, 01:04 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 27
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Is this 405 bench press fake?

"Arson Wells" wrote in message
A scrawy looking guy who claims to be 18 years old and weigh 165 pounds
claims to bench...
Forum: Weights December 1st 07, 01:02 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 27
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Is this 405 bench press fake?

Hobbes" wrote in message
In article
Forum: Weights December 1st 07, 12:56 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Body cravings when sick

I've been dealing with walking Pneumonia for the last 10 days and found when
I was feeling my worst, I was craving more carbs and liquids. Now that I'm
feeling and breathing better, I'm craving...
Forum: Weights November 28th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Best things for weight loss?

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Matt wrote:

On a mission here, wondering if you could...
Forum: Weights November 28th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Best things for weight loss?

"Matt" wrote in message
Hey guys,

On a mission here, wondering if you could recommend anything in...
Forum: Weights November 27th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
This is what gives BBing a bad name

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Hard Bop Drums wrote:

Listen to this moron. He says that...
Forum: Weights November 22nd 07, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
This is what gives BBing a bad name

Listen to this moron. He says that flies create now muscle fibers. Doesn't
he know that your muscles hypertrophy? Hyperplasia does not exist in
skeletal muscle. No one has ever accused this guy of...
Forum: Weights November 21st 07, 04:11 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Nitric Oxide question......

"snake99899" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 1:27 am, "Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights November 18th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 25
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
So sore

Zamdrist" wrote in message
So I just just started lifting weights again...I've never really
lifted...
Forum: Weights November 18th 07, 08:19 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Can i consume protein & creatine at same time

"Raj" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 4:15 am, Gancy wrote:
I have been working...
Forum: Weights November 17th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Nitric Oxide question......

"snake99899" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 5:47 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" ...
Forum: Weights November 17th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 51
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Exiled...

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
Andrzej Rosa ...
Forum: Weights November 17th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 51
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Exiled...

Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"ranieri" uh, not right...
Forum: Weights November 17th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 51
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Exiled...

"ranieri" uh, not right now wrote in message

"Omelet" wrote in message
Forum: Weights November 17th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 21
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Can i consume protein & creatine at same time

Gancy" wrote in message
I have been working out for 4 months now without any suppliments. Off
late my...
Forum: Weights November 15th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By Hard Bop Drums
Nitric Oxide question......

"snake99899" wrote in message