Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pocelopolo
Forum: Aerobic January 5th 14, 06:38 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thanks for sharing good reference.

Forum: Running January 5th 14, 06:30 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Pocelopolo
Many thanks for sharing good infoÖ!!!)

Forum: Triathalon January 5th 14, 06:25 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thank you for posting this information!)

Thank you for posting this information!)
Forum: Running January 5th 14, 06:25 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Pocelopolo
Nice post. Keep posting such needed information....

Nice post. Keep posting such needed information. Thank's!
Forum: Weights January 5th 14, 06:24 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!

Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!
Forum: Running January 5th 14, 06:23 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pocelopolo
Very good and*informative*exchange*..*Thank you!

Very good and*informative*exchange*..*Thank you!
Forum: Swimming January 5th 14, 06:22 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Pocelopolo
What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your...

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!
Forum: Aerobic January 5th 14, 06:22 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pocelopolo
I really liked this*information.

I really liked this*information.
Forum: Weights January 5th 14, 06:19 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thank you*informed me.

Thank you*informed me.
Forum: Aerobic January 5th 14, 06:18 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Pocelopolo
I think that*this information is*the best.

I think that*this information is*the best.
Forum: Weights January 5th 14, 06:16 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!

This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!
Forum: Running January 5th 14, 06:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thank you for*good*communication.

Thank you for*good*communication.
Forum: Swimming January 5th 14, 06:14 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Pocelopolo
A great*exchange of information.

A great*exchange of information.
Forum: Weights January 5th 14, 06:11 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
Thank you for the*informative*posts.

Thank you for the*informative*posts.
Forum: Swimming January 5th 14, 06:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pocelopolo
thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.

thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.
Forum: Walking January 5th 14, 06:04 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Pocelopolo
Itís really great posts.