Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Curt
Forum: Weights April 15th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 34
Posted By Curt
Forgot the basics

On Apr 14, 7:15 pm, "Zen Cohen" wrote:
[...]

I gave up riding a motorcycle about 10 yrs ago because I felt I was on
borrowed time but it seems a (prudent) motorcyclist is...
Forum: Weights April 14th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 34
Posted By Curt
Obama's True Colors Come Out!

On Apr 13, 7:18 pm, "ATP*" wrote:
"Curt" wrote in message

Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to tx.guns,talk.politics.guns,misc.rural,soc.men,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 34
Posted By Curt
Obama's True Colors Come Out!

[...]

At a snip fundraiser in San Francisco, snip Obama spoke snip:

"So it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling
to guns or religion or antipathy to people...
Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 34
Posted By Curt
Forgot the basics

On Apr 13, 9:57 am, Paul Cassel
wrote:
re http://www.wftv.com/news/15856913/detail.html

A guy who gave me my bench instructions said when lifting alone never
Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 34
Posted By Curt
Forgot the basics

On Apr 12, 10:20 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Freak Weightlifting Accident Kills 15-Year-Old Longwood Boy

This is why I always use the squat rack here at home.

All most all...
Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Curt
proper standing dumbell bicep curls

On Apr 11, 10:37 pm, "Homer Simpson"
wrote:
"Curt" wrote in message
[...]

APA?

Wuzzat, the American Pricks Association? You da...
Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Curt
proper standing dumbell bicep curls

On Apr 11, 11:23 pm, "Burr" wrote:
[...]

You off for the summer?

Several weeks to go yet. Enjoying them, too!

--
Forum: Weights April 13th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Curt
proper standing dumbell bicep curls

On Apr 11, 11:23 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Curt"

THANK YOU, NEIL ARMSTRONG!

and APA both do strict curl competitions

APA?

Wuzzat, the American Pricks...
Forum: Weights April 12th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Curt
proper standing dumbell bicep curls

On Apr 11, 10:19 pm, "Homer Simpson"
wrote:
"Jason Earl" wrote in message
kb writes:

hi,

for repetition...
Forum: Weights April 6th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Curt
Goodbye

On Apr 6, 7:56 am, Omelet wrote:
[...]

That's not the point.

Wait, there's a point? Now there's a concept. So, what IS the point?

[expletive deleted] like him thrive on...
Forum: Weights April 6th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Curt
Goodbye

On Apr 6, 7:53 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

I was being sarcastic Om
snip I was trying to be funny fer christs sake!

David, David, David!

I thought this was a sober and...
Forum: Weights April 6th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 18
Posted By Curt
Goodbye

On Apr 5, 7:53 pm, "David" wrote:
Dear Group
A very sad day for me. This group has given me years of joy and
entertainment. I have searched my heart. I have discussed...
Forum: Weights April 6th 08, 06:16 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
Gyno Surgery question

On Apr 5, 1:15 pm, Steve wrote:
If I get the surgery, and they remove the gland, does that mean the
gland itself cannot grow back in the future?

My gyno appears to be all...
Forum: Weights April 6th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Curt
Gyno Surgery question

On Apr 5, 1:15 pm, Steve wrote:
If I get the surgery, and they remove the gland, does that mean the
gland itself cannot grow back in the future?

My gyno appears to be all...
Forum: Weights April 3rd 08, 02:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Curt
Question about machine exercises

On Apr 1, 12:16 pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
[...]

Just my opinion.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Really?

I was thinking that perhaps you were reporting another person's
opinion....
Forum: Weights March 29th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 37
Posted By Curt
How to gain weight and build muscle

On Mar 25, 10:09 pm, "Steve Freides"
wrote:
[...]

One needn't, and indeed can't, build muscle 24 hours per day.

Whatever.

Although I believe Ell Darden when he writes...
Forum: Weights March 28th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 27, 1:52 pm, spodosaurus wrote:
No. When I get off I prefer to do it without bringing my butt into the
equation.

YMMV

Ari

Your hips don't move? Your wife...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 26, 10:37 am, Omelet wrote:
Curt wrote:
On Mar 25, 1:12 pm, "preben nielsen" wrote:
What has egghunt to do with...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 26, 10:34 am, Omelet wrote:

I scribbled:

assume I'm arguing with EVERYONE!

You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you,
you,...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By Curt
how to lose fat from chest and side waist

On Mar 26, 7:25 pm, "Zen Cohen" wrote:
"Curt" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By Curt
how to lose fat from chest and side waist

On Mar 26, 4:51 pm, wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:36 am, wrote:

I have been going to gym for 3 months but this does no help in
decreasing the fat from chest...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Mar 26, 12:36 pm, wrote:
I have been going to gym for 3 months but this does no help in
decreasing the fat from chest and side waist.It has only helped in
gaining...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 24, 3:21 am, "Burr" wrote:
[...]

OK kids, off your duff and on the benches lets go snip

Done.

Full body workout today, starting a new low volume program.

Leg...
Forum: Weights March 26th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 25, 1:12 pm, "preben nielsen" wrote:
What has egghunt to do with religion ?

-p

Many religions focus on egghunts as a form of sacrement.

Jehovum Witness
Church of...
Forum: Weights March 25th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 58
Posted By Curt
Anyone get off there butt today?

On Mar 24, 1:20 pm, DZ