Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rooney
Forum: Walking in the UK May 27th 16, 03:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 4
Posted By Rooney
Found: xD card on summit of Beinn Dorain

On 27/05/2016 22:16, Ted Ferenc wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2016 03:38:08 -0700, david.r.edgar wrote:

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 11:20:19 UTC+1, Ted wrote:

This site gets more hits...
Forum: Walking in the UK April 4th 16, 11:34 AM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.walking
Replies: 3
Posted By Rooney
Boots - sore feet

On 28/03/2016 17:37, Allan wrote:
On 27/03/2016 17:46, R D S wrote:
You're a sage & experienced old bunch hence I thought i'd put this to
you;

I bought some new boots

Stop right there!
Forum: Walking in the UK March 15th 16, 11:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 2
Posted By Rooney
Trail shoes

On 12/03/2016 01:35, Syke wrote:
I have a pair of Trezeta trail shoes (NEWTRAIL) which are now past it
but have given very good service, but like many things today,
replacement is not so...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 6th 16, 12:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 6
Posted By Rooney
Garmin GPS 12

On 03/03/2016 02:56, Phil Cook wrote:
On 28/02/2016 15:12, Gordon H wrote:
On 28/02/2016 13:33, Rooney wrote:
Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones...
Forum: Walking in the UK February 28th 16, 01:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 6
Posted By Rooney
Garmin GPS 12

Anyone want one? I haven't used it for years - no need, with
smartphones these days. But it may be useful for someone who doesn't
have a smartphone.
It's in perfect working order but probably...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5