Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Black Metal Martha
Forum: Running May 21st 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 52
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending May 20, 2007

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Mon: weights & core work
Tues: 2 miles, hills
Wed: 3 miles, easy
Thurs: 2 miles, mid tempo pace
Fri: no...

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Mon: weights & core work
Tues: 2 miles, hills
Wed: 3 miles, easy
Thurs: 2 miles, mid tempo pace
Fri: no...
Forum: Running May 15th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 56
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending May 13, 2007

On May 14, 9:51 am, Christos Dimitrakakis wrote:
Sure, try some different shoes; it might help. Calves/Achilles are very
sensitive to hill training and/or speedwork, but...
Forum: Running May 13th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 56

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

I had a great, full week of running.

Mon: weights & core work
Tues: ran 2 miles
Wed: ran 2.5 miles
Thurs:...
Forum: Running May 7th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 77
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending May 6, 2007

I2Run wrote:
"h squared" wrote in message
| instead of running saturday i dug up and amended a garden bed and
Forum: Running May 6th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 77

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

YAY!! I'm back running again. After nearly a month (2.5 weeks) off, I
started up again. It feels really...
Forum: Running May 4th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 22
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Running Shorts

samson wrote:
\

I'm partial to Nike shorts. Like shoes, I appreciate equipment
I use and don't think about.

S.

I like my Nike shorts too, but I got them on sale. ;)
Forum: Running April 28th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 14
Posted By Black Metal Martha
How can you tell if you have fractured rib

On Apr 24, 4:55 pm, wrote:
Fell off my bike last week, and my right chest is sore to touch. Hard
to get out of bed. sharp pain. Hurts to cough. Doesn't hurt to breath
Forum: Running April 24th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 47
Posted By Black Metal Martha
how do you eat most of the time?

Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Donovan wrote:
I have a really good espresso machine and a Vitamix for makeing smoothies.
These items are wonderful for my personal sense of well being, but I...
Forum: Running April 24th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 29
Posted By Black Metal Martha
blister treatment?

MarkH wrote:
determined said...

You know, I came here with a sincere desire to become a better
runner. Perhaps my questions are too ignorant, or have been
covered a gazillion times...
Forum: Running April 24th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 35
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Sidewalk vs. Road

determined wrote:
"Elflord" wrote in message

I have two options for running surfaces: sidewalks and streets.
Sidewalks...
Forum: Running April 24th 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 32
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending April 22, 2007

On Apr 23, 3:15 pm, Christos Dimitrakakis wrote:
On Apr 24, 12:12 am, Black Metal Martha wrote:

On Apr 21, 8:58 pm, "Tony S."...
Forum: Running April 24th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 32

On Apr 21, 8:58 pm, "Tony S." wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

No running last week...damn...I was *just* starting to feel...
Forum: Running April 20th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 30
Posted By Black Metal Martha
proper mechanics/foot plant?

determined wrote:
I haven't paid enough attention to "how" I run. I run alone mostly, so
haven't had much to compare to. But today, I was in the gym, and another
gal was running on the...
Forum: Running April 19th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 43
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending April 15, 2007

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Came back from Europe with a sinus infection. I'm just now feeling
better. Hopefully, I'll be back running...
Forum: Running April 10th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 38
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending April 8, 2007

Gregory Morrow wrote:
Black Metal Mothra wrote:

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

I'm back, everyone!

Forum: Running April 9th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 38

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

I'm back, everyone!

I only had the chance to get a couple runs in during my trip. It got
really busy and...
Forum: Running March 31st 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By Black Metal Martha
See you all in a week!

I'm off to Norway for a week. I'll be back in a week from tomorrow. I
plan to get a couple runs in during my trip, so I'll be sure and tell
you all about it. Have a great week!!!
Forum: Running March 30th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By Black Metal Martha
I broke the sound barrier!

On Mar 29, 12:10 pm, "D Stumpus" wrote:
"determined" wrote

No, not really. But it felt like it! I ran 2 miles today in 19 minutes.
Forum: Running March 25th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 90
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending March 25, 2007

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

This week was a wash up. I only ran two days, due to illness. I
cancelled today because I still feel...
Forum: Running March 22nd 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 44
Posted By Black Metal Martha
"proper" way to do a hill workout?

On Mar 22, 12:15 pm, h squared wrote:
Black Metal Martha wrote:

I'm suffering from a horrendous cold; not sure when my next run will
be, tomorrow or Friday....
Forum: Running March 22nd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 44
Posted By Black Metal Martha
"proper" way to do a hill workout?

On Mar 22, 8:22 am, "Doug Freese" wrote:
"Black Metal Martha" wrote in ...

I'm...
Forum: Running March 22nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 44
Posted By Black Metal Martha
"proper" way to do a hill workout?

On Mar 22, 8:22 am, "Doug Freese" wrote:
"Black Metal Martha" wrote in ...

I'm...
Forum: Running March 22nd 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 44
Posted By Black Metal Martha
"proper" way to do a hill workout?

userfriendly wrote:
"runsrealfast" wrote in message
:
: Hills are our friends- they train us, help us...
Forum: Running March 19th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 102
Posted By Black Metal Martha
Training Week Ending March 18, 2007

Tony S. wrote:
Greetings rec.runners! Please tell us about your training week and goals.

Another good week, even with massive salt retention from corned beef
and cabbage Sunday.

Mon: DNR
Tues:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100