Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ozziegontang
Forum: Running November 24th 16, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 1
Posted By ozziegontang
Teaching Running Form and Style: Same Cadence with different speeds

Well, 16 years later, I'm still teaching pretty much the same ball/heel form. You see the same from Danny Dreyer (ChiRunning) and Nicholas Romanov (POSE Method). Big boost came to ball/heel running...
Forum: Running February 5th 13, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 4
Posted By ozziegontang
Has Roger aka: sydenhams.chorea; huntington chorea, tim, etc. been around?

Came across an email from Sept. 2003 from Sydenhams Chorea who was a magnificent troll here at rec.running.

Roger shared: "I enjoy my role as a troll, and I believe myself to be a troll of...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2