Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave
Forum: Walking in the UK December 30th 18, 07:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 15
Posted By dave
Anyone...

On 29/12/2018 14:17, kevin wrote:

Actually finished the Wainwrights this year a few days short of 25 years.

Coincidentally I also completed the Wainwrights this year, though in my
case it took a...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 24th 16, 12:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 7
Posted By dave
Merry Christmas

On 24/12/16 10:34, Ted Ferenc wrote:
Best wishes from a lurker.

+1
--
Dave
Forum: Walking in the UK December 25th 14, 10:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking

On 25/12/14 08:47, Roger Chapman wrote:
Can we tempt any more lurkers out of the woodwork at this festive time?

I don't have anything new (hillwalking wise) to talk about but I suppose
we...
Forum: Walking in the UK August 14th 13, 12:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
Walks from Glenridding

On 14/08/13 09:49, zedric wrote:
Hi

I am going to stay in Glenridding next week for three days.

One day I want to climb up to Helvellyn via Striding Edge and I'm
after suggestions for the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4