Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JoeJoe
Forum: Walking in the UK July 27th 12, 01:00 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 68
Posted By JoeJoe
I, even I, may get a GPS :-)

On 26/07/2012 00:17, OG wrote:
On 15/07/2012 10:37, wrote:
In article ,
Paul Rooney wrote:
On 15-Jul-12 4:29...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 24th 12, 10:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 9
Posted By JoeJoe
OS map for android?

On 24/03/2012 08:25, The Welsh Windbag wrote:
Mike.. . . . wrote:
The "app" OS Map seems not to work any more, I think it may break the
rules for open source OS mapping? What's the best apps...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 24th 12, 12:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 9
Posted By JoeJoe
OS map for android?

On 23/03/2012 07:48, Mike.. . . . wrote:
The "app" OS Map seems not to work any more, I think it may break the
rules for open source OS mapping? What's the best apps for android in
the...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 4th 11, 07:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 02/12/2011 13:28, Mike Clark wrote:
In
wrote:

On 02/12/2011 11:30, Mike Clark wrote:
In...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 2nd 11, 02:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 02/12/2011 11:30, Mike Clark wrote:
In
wrote:

Mike Clark wrote:

The third technology is WiFi...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 1st 11, 10:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 01/12/2011 19:18, The Welsh Windbag wrote:

"JoeJoe" wrote
I have been using my Android phone for hikes with AlpineQuest for the
last year. It is by far the best around, and I have...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 1st 11, 07:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 01/12/2011 16:15, The Welsh Windbag wrote:
"JoeJoe" wrote
I have been using my Android phone for hikes with AlpineQuest for the
last year. It is by far the best around, and I have tried...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 1st 11, 07:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 01/12/2011 10:59, Gordon H wrote:
In message , JoeJoe
writes

I have been using my Android phone for hikes with...
Forum: Walking in the UK December 1st 11, 12:37 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 17
Posted By JoeJoe
GPS or Smartphone?

On 30/11/2011 20:33, The Welsh Windbag wrote:
The Welsh Windbag writes
I've asked Father Xmas for a replacement for my GPS (Magellan 315 - a
bit long in the tooth).

My children are...
Forum: Walking in the UK July 26th 11, 01:27 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 12
Posted By JoeJoe
Mobile phone as walking GPS?

On 20/07/2011 14:23, David WE Roberts wrote:
Just as a follow up to an earlier GPS thread.

Anyone using a mobile phone (e.g. Android or Apple) to navigate when
walking?

The upfront costs...
Forum: Walking in the UK March 3rd 11, 12:17 AM Posted to uk.rec.walking
Replies: 0
Posted By JoeJoe
Android app for Memory Map

"Botty" wrote in message
I discovered an excellent app for anyone with Memory Maps and an
Android...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11