Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matty77
Forum: Walking May 6th 15, 11:10 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Matty77
Thanks I'll give it a try it happened again...

Thanks I'll give it a try
it happened again tonight worse than ever. Had to stop myself throwing up. I keep reading exercise is good for you. It makes me worse

Thanks for the suggestion
Forum: Walking April 30th 15, 12:06 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Matty77
Nausea after walking

I'm overweight and need to lose weight. I feel sick regularly but for the last 6 weeks I've been walking daily. I normally do 10-15 minuted normal walking speed.

Did the walk tonight and near the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2