Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: luvtopost
Forum: Weights January 29th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By luvtopost
Waxing products in retail stores?

On Jan 28, 3:48 pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 11:44 wrote:

I workout and have quite a bit of hair. I would like to know of
inexpensive over...
Forum: Weights January 28th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By luvtopost
Waxing products in retail stores?

I workout and have quite a bit of hair. I would like to know of
inexpensive over the counter waxes that i could do on my own to remove
some unsightly hair on my stomach and legs. Especially, my legs...
Forum: Weights December 23rd 07, 05:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By luvtopost
Need to buy cast iron dumbbells!

On Dec 23, 11:11 am, Curt wrote:
On Dec 23, 9:19 am, Omelet wrote:

In article
Forum: Weights December 23rd 07, 06:01 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 8
Posted By luvtopost
Why The Hell is Soloflex Stuff So Expensive?

On Dec 22, 6:38 pm, "ATP*" wrote:
Soloflexes are offered on craigslist all the time for about $50, and that's
too wrote in message

Forum: Aerobic December 23rd 07, 05:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, rec.running, misc.fitness.aerobic
Replies: 7
Posted By luvtopost
10 Minutes of Cardio Before Lift-Off

On Dec 22, 12:09 am, Prisoner at War
wrote:
On Dec 21, 6:18 pm, Shava_X wrote:

What is You reason for adding the 10 minutes...
Forum: Weights December 23rd 07, 05:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, rec.running, misc.fitness.aerobic

wrote:
On Dec 21, 6:18 pm, Shava_X wrote:

What is You reason for adding the 10 minutes...
Forum: Running December 23rd 07, 05:57 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, rec.running, misc.fitness.aerobic

wrote:
On Dec 21, 6:18 pm, Shava_X wrote:

What is You reason for adding the 10 minutes...
Forum: Weights December 23rd 07, 05:36 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By luvtopost
Need to buy cast iron dumbbells!

Anyone tell me where is the place to buy some relatively inexpensive
cast iron dumbbells? It doesn't matter if it is covered with vinyl. I
need some that allow me to have a good grip and lasts long....
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8