Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: macelroy
Forum: Running May 31st 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.running
Replies: 10
Posted By macelroy
I ucking gone

Now don't get me started. You all are just a bunch of fat joggers.
Nobody on this group has any room to talk.If any of you came to train
under me, I'd just tell you to pack your bags, turn around and...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1