Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: \R&B\
Forum: Swimming August 13th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.activism,rec.sport.swimming,rec.sport.soccer,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 2
Posted By \R&B\
Possible Future American President Plagiarized Speech from Wikipedia

"annika1980" wrote

At least it wasn't Bush. When he heard the Georgia capital was
under seige he sent troops to Atlanta.

Bush could no longer name a state capital (other...
Forum: Weights August 9th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.soccer,alt.sports.soccer.arsenal,rec.sport.golf,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 4
Posted By \R&B\
Bush's 418 Plus Days Vacation

"James Farrar" wrote

You had your chance in 2004. The American electorat
disagreed with you.

Indeed. But even many of those members of the "electorat" whose votes...
Forum: Weights January 7th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.soccer,misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf
Replies: 464
Posted By \R&B\
Where will Bush rank? He's only fifth worst

"David" wrote

Nixon was not a criminal - he conducted some minor criminal activity with
watergate. This does not make him a criminal.
I drove a truck last weekend....
Forum: Weights December 31st 06, 07:30 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
"R&B" wrote:

All I'm saying is that you don't get the purpose behind their naming a
Person of the...
Forum: Weights December 31st 06, 07:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote

If you think that a magazine cover is not for the purpuse of increasing
sales; and think that people are required to look past the cover whether...
Forum: Weights December 31st 06, 07:22 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote

For me "Person of the Year" indicates some kind of conttibution
to humanity.

That would be "Humanitarian of the Year."

Forum: Weights December 31st 06, 06:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote ...
James Farrar wrote:
That's the position they've always taken, pretty much.

Nope. When they put up the "man of the year" you really have to...
Forum: Weights December 31st 06, 06:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote

For me "Person of the Year" indicates some kind of conttibution
to humanity.

That would be "Humanitarian of the Year."

The "TIME...
Forum: Weights December 30th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
"R&B" wrote:
"Head Shot" wrote in message
"R&B"...
Forum: Weights December 30th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"John B." wrote

I don't know what Time's rationale was for designating "You" as Person
of the Year, but if it had anything to do with the November elections,
then maybe...
Forum: Weights December 30th 06, 09:04 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
Howard Brazee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:22:28 -0500, "Head Shot"
Forum: Weights December 30th 06, 08:53 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
"R&B" wrote:
"Head Shot" wrote in message
Forum: Weights December 30th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
"R&B" wrote:
What's wrong with drawing attention to someone who has had the...
Forum: Weights December 29th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

Only if dolts who read it can't tell the difference.

Randy

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message

If a national magazine...
Forum: Weights December 29th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
John B. wrote:
Head Shot wrote:
Noons wrote:
bill-o wrote:
On...
Forum: Weights December 29th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.tennis
Replies: 59
Posted By \R&B\
Anyone here typed the words "miserable failure" into "I'm feeling lucky" on Google?

"Head Shot" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Howard Brazee wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:58:15 -0500, "Head Shot"
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16