Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skippy
Forum: Triathalon October 2nd 06, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 1
Posted By Skippy
Questions on 2007 Trek E9

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi,

I am thinking about ordering a 2007 Trek Equinox 9 (black AL) from my
LBS,
Forum: Triathalon September 19th 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 15
Posted By Skippy
newbie needs advice selecting an expensive bike for sprint triathlons

"RonSonic" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:46:30 +0100, "Skippy" ...
Forum: Triathalon September 19th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"Ali Razavi" wrote in message
I bought that bike and I really like it.
Anyways, I didn't wanna fire something like this,
I...
Forum: Triathalon September 19th 06, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"chappy" wrote in message

Skippy wrote:
"chappy" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon September 18th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 15
Posted By Skippy
newbie needs advice selecting an expensive bike for sprint triathlons

"Notgiven" wrote in message
I am new to cycling and intend on doing some sprint triathlons in the near
future. I've...
Forum: Triathalon September 18th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.sport.triathlon

wrote in message

Notgiven wrote:
I am new to cycling and intend on doing some sprint triathlons in the
Forum: Triathalon September 17th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"chappy" wrote in message

Tom Henderson wrote:
Ali Razavi wrote in...
Forum: Triathalon September 14th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"Ali Razavi" wrote in message
Skippy wrote:
"Ali Razavi" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon September 14th 06, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"Ali Razavi" wrote in message
non troll opinions please. If you don't have anything to
say remaining silent is the wisest...
Forum: Triathalon September 14th 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 17
Posted By Skippy
Cervelo Dual

"Ali Razavi" wrote in message

Any opinion about this bike?, it comes with DuroAce for about 2K CAD.

It's a bike. Ride one....
Forum: Triathalon August 23rd 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 7
Posted By Skippy
Tips to start using aerobars

"Guille" wrote in message

Harold Buck wrote:

Um, don't use your aerobars on downhills until you're...
Forum: Triathalon August 22nd 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 7
Posted By Skippy
Tips to start using aerobars

"Guille" wrote in message

Skippy wrote:
"Skippy" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 21st 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 7
Posted By Skippy
Tips to start using aerobars

"Skippy" wrote in message

"Guille" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 21st 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 7
Posted By Skippy
Tips to start using aerobars

"Guille" wrote in message
I have just installed Profile Jammer GT Clip-on Aerobars on my road
bike.

First...
Forum: Triathalon August 13th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 38
Posted By Skippy
how to run in bike shoe in a triatholon

"Bert L.am" wrote in message ...

"John Hardt" schreef in bericht
"Bert...
Forum: Triathalon August 11th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 13
Posted By Skippy
Tri Wheels

[snip]

OK, this sounds like the kind of advice I'm really looking for. When
you say "deep-rim handbuilt wheels," can you give me some options of
which wheels to look into?

Perhaps the...
Forum: Triathalon August 11th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 13
Posted By Skippy
Tri Wheels

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
Skippy wrote:

"George Ball" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 10th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 38
Posted By Skippy
how to run in bike shoe in a triatholon

"Mark Cathcart" wrote in message
While there is some merit to discussing the construction and stifness
of...
Forum: Triathalon August 10th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 38
Posted By Skippy
how to run in bike shoe in a triatholon

"Harold Buck" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Triathalon August 9th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 38
Posted By Skippy
how to run in bike shoe in a triatholon

"Rookie" wrote in message

Skippy wrote:
"aa" wrote in message
Forum: Triathalon August 9th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 13
Posted By Skippy
Tri Wheels

"George Ball" wrote in message
It also looks like the 2006 HED's now also have a carbon braking
surface. Although I was...
Forum: Triathalon August 9th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 38
Posted By Skippy
how to run in bike shoe in a triatholon

"aa" wrote in message
Hello,
Coming out of transition, i have to run for about 100m with my bike
shoes...
Forum: Triathalon August 9th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 13
Posted By Skippy
Tri Wheels

"cg" wrote in message

Yeah, HED 3's are a little cheaper than the Zipp 404's. I am not
terribly concerned...
Forum: Triathalon August 9th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 4
Posted By Skippy
seat clamp push back device?

"Dave" wrote in message
it occurred 2 me it's also a "push forward" thingie.. it clamps to the
seat post & the...
Forum: Triathalon August 8th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 4
Posted By Skippy
seat clamp push back device?

"Dave" wrote in message
a source, or sources, or brand name? thanks to all..

Excuse my ignorance but what do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29