Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clinton
Forum: General November 8th 11, 06:39 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Clinton
I have to agree with all of you. Rhythm and...

I have to agree with all of you. Rhythm and exercise were meant to go together.

I'm a martial artist, but when I discovered Capoeira, it became my favorite system.

I also became a 'so you think you...
Forum: Walking June 29th 11, 09:43 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Clinton
The thing with leg muscles is the vast variety of...

The thing with leg muscles is the vast variety of movements that they do. The elliptical is just one range of movement. I suggest that you vary leg exercises. And also focus on improving flexibility...
Forum: General June 28th 11, 05:19 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Clinton
Yeah, have to agree with wibble. You can do...

Yeah, have to agree with wibble. You can do plenty of body weight exercises that doesn't take much space at all and its possible to get cardio in the comfort of home with no equipment. Though...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3